Opened in 2017, 2ND SKIN is a professional piercing and tattoo studio located in South East London. The streamlined interior with a vintage twist welcomes all customers wishing to enhance their signature style with unique body art. The team of experienced artists create designs in a wide range of styles, striving to satisfy the individual needs of every client.
- "Visited today for the first time and I was very happy! Sergio made me feel very welcome and did an amazing job! Will definitely be returning x"Samia HayterCustomer
- "Amazing art work by Sergio. Very detailed. He took so much time and effort to create my tattoo. I love it. Would recommend 2nd skin to everyone."Nicole Warrencustomer
- "I was blessed to find Sergio without a lot of searching, for some reason I had no doubts I was at the right place with the best tattoo artist. And so it turned out - he did EXACTLY what I wanted if not even better. I'm loving my tattoo (which took 8 hours but Sergio respected my wish to do everything at one go even though it was hard work)! The whole experience was excellent! The studio is super clean, entirely in accordance to all H&S regulations, warm, stylish and comfortable. Sergio did an amazing job recreating a hyper realistic image, I couldn't have asked for more."Galina Kalfovacustomer
- "I have wanted a new tattoo for a while now. I went to see Sergio when he was based at Shiva in Greenwich with some ideas and he created my own bespoke piece. I think he is an amazing artist and I thoroughly recommend him his new studio 2nd Skin is amazing and I will definitely be going back for more! Thank you Sergio!"Tiggy Whitham Customer
- "Thank you so much for my stunning new tattoo. Sergio is an amazingly gifted tattoo artist with a great passion for his job. He also is very patient and helps with all your wishes for your dream tattoo. The studio is extremely clean, bright and has very comfortable chairs. Happy I found him - I felt really well looked after."Alexandra Bruchcustomer
- Please install the oAuth Twitter Feed Plugin and follow the theme documentation to set it up.